WO9-8989 was Talk shows through the ages

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Thu Aug 30 12:21:44 EDT 2007

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> If you could hear Ken you were in 617. He captured most of Glick's
> audience because nobody else was on the air on early Monday's except
> for HDH.

Oh, Ken had some listeners in the land of 603, too; where else could a
kid who was supposed to be asleep from midnight to 2 hear those comedy
classics?  92.9's signal wasn't the strongest, and was a little hard to
tune on a cheap portable phono-radio, but it did slip across the border.

I owe a heartfelt thanks to the proprietors of Ken's at Copley, the
Aku-Aku, and Charley's Eating and Drinking Saloon ("thoroughly and
totally opposite the Pru").

--RC