Fybush: Where WEEI simulcasts will air

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:16:57 EDT 2007

Doug wrote:

>>I think that would be a shame.  I was traveling up through mid-state N.H.
the other day and WCRB came in almost as far as Lebanon!  That's an
advantage 102.5 sure didn't have.

Yes, true. By the way classical music seems to be heard on a few
99.5s in Northern New England. There's a public radio station
at 99.5 in Jackson NH (WEVJ) and Vermont Public Radio's
classical network has 99.5s in Middlebury and Newbury, VT.

If the Red Sox aired on 99.5 (somehow) it would work out fine
for my workplace (postal service in N. Reading); since 99.5's
stick is in nearby Andover it's one of the strongest stations
we can pick up.
Imagine a blend of classical and sports: during a Red Sox
game, when Big Papi hits a game winning HR they could
play the Hallelujah Chorus! :)

Trivia: for about 10 years, with the Royals and Braves,
there was a player named...Keith Lockhart! :)