WCAP The Next Generation

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Aug 13 15:21:10 EDT 2007

At 2:45 PM -0400 8/13/07, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

>The other investor is reported to be real-estate broker and former
>school teacher Sam Poulten, who ran a Saturday evening program
>(brokered time?) many years ago on what was then probably WDLW.

I think the station was WNTN, and the program was on in the late
morning to early afternoon.  This was in the early to mid 80's I
believe.

I also remember reading about an incident where Mr. Poulten was
working as a schoolteacher, and got in trouble over some incident
involving a thumbtack left on his chair by a student.    I don't
remember any more of the details.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH