AM Nighttime Only

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:48:36 EDT 2007

The last edition of Vane A. Jones's "North American Radio & TV List"
(the one with conjoined twins: one watching TV, the other lstening to the radio)
I possess, possibly the last one published, had WNYC operating on 830 khz
with 50,000 watts day and night.  I wonder why they moved to 820 to boost their
power when they would have to contend with WGY-AM 810 to the north.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !