WPEP going dark (but now, WVBF serves Taunton)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:30:49 EDT 2007

My favorite segment of the Taunton newspaper story was the assertion
that since WVBF-AM is non-directional, it will provide better service
over southeastern Mass than WSAR-AM 1480 which is directional!  I can
pick up WSAR in Methuen during the day even though there's a station at
1490 in an adjacent city...and is audible adjacent to WAZN-AM 1470
when I'm travelling until I get near Route 2.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !