WPEP going dark (but now, WVBF serves Taunton)

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 14:40:26 EDT 2007

I checked today, and apparently 1530 is only running one ex-WPEP show
between 9 and 11 AM, the rest of the day it's still the TIC blind reading
service. 1570 is still on the air, with foreign language programming,
probably Portuguese.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA