Both WLLH-AM Transmitters Off The Air

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:13:35 EDT 2007

Is that evidence of conjunctivitis?
But I digress...
As of this morning before sunrise (Thursday, the real Patriots Day) the Lowell transmitter
was operational but the Lawrence stick was silent.  (I can tell because quite
a few 1400's were audible in the background.)  Since I wanted to observe the
heavy flow over the Lawrence dam, I ventured into Lawrence, and after observing
the falls, traveled to Essex and Common Streets (Amesbury St is southbound)
listening to WFEA-AM 1370 with no splatter from WLLH, meaning that at 4:00 pm
Thursday, the Lawrence transmitter is still silent.

=
Vonage Phone Service
Local phone plans that fit your budget. Plans start at $14.99/mo.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=56a9a83a8dfa6aef9648f8ac4620a413