my prediction for WTKK mornings

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:40:01 EDT 2007

As much as I'd like Dennis Miller (or even Stephanie Miller) to wind up on WTKK, here is my prediction for what they will do what with the Imus void: Mike Barnicle will be the permanent morning host followed by Graham.

Maybe they'll lighten the load slightly on Mike (currently 6-10a) by shaving an hour from him so it would
be Mike Barnicle 6-9 am (opposite Finneran on WRKO) and Graham 9-noon (opposite Feinburg). Local vs. local.
Personally I wouldn't mind if they put Graham on 6-9 followed by an hour of Barnicle and then Dennis
Miller but I get the feeling they'll do Barnicle for 3 hours and then Graham for the same amount of time. We'll
see if my prediction comes true...Unless maybe they bring in a new local or syndicated talker. However Phil
Redo, as I understand it, is big on local content and what was holding them back from going local in
am drive before was their contract with Imus (and he did fairly well on WTKK, I read). Now that's history
(barring, perhaps, Imus signing with another syndicator...?)