This whole Imus/Shock Radio thing.

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Apr 16 00:52:54 EDT 2007

On 15 Apr 2007 at 20:40, Donna Halper wrote:

> Individual stations began dropping him in the late 30s, but according
> to the NY Times, Washington Post and other clippings that I am looking
> at even as we speak, it wasn't till the US officially entered WW2 that
> he was barred from his broadcasts, partly as a result of the Catholic
> Church finally speaking up, partly due to endless complaints to the
> FCC.

Was he a Catholic priest?  I wonder what the financial arrangement
was for his broadcasts, since I thought Catholic priests are required
to take vows of poverty.

For that matter, what was the financial arrangement for Bishop Fulton
J. Sheen?

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581