Imus canned by MSNBC

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:34:04 EDT 2007

By the way, the columnist I linked to is an African-American, in case anybody
is wondering if he's too critical of black culture in this land...
he isn't an outsider.

I'm not defending Imus at all...

By the way the radiothon will go on tomorrow, with Imus' wife Deidre.
On WTKK's site, Peter Smythe and Phil Redo say they respect the
CBS decision. "Don Imus has been a part of WTKK since our launch in 1999 and has many fans. We want to acknowledge his many positive contributions to radio and charitable causes. We have not made any decision about a replacement for Imus and will be reviewing all our options in the coming weeks."