Don Imus Gets 2 Week Suspension

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Apr 11 00:04:20 EDT 2007

On 10 Apr 2007 at 13:33, Sid Schweiger wrote:

> Nor have I heard Jesse Jackson apologize to Jews for his "Hymietown"
> remark.

Actually, I believe he did, shortly after he made the remark.
Sharpton has not, so far as I know, apologized to the man whose life
was ruined by Tawana Brawley's false accusations and Sharpton's
advocacy for her.  Neither, so far as I know, has Tawana Brawley.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581