Rumba: no ratings, but ad money?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:06:55 EDT 2007

Yow...about 30 minutes after the original posting, I realized that
I probably got it wrong.  On more than a few occasions I've tuned
to WUNR not far from the 800 tower, under WCCM and WNNW, and observed
imaging from the 800 outlet.  Wait until WUNR boosts its power at
the Sawmill Brook Parkway site; the signals will really
do battle.
R:  The first year I was in the Air Force, I was assigned to a base in
Spokane, WA, so I was looking forward to your spread on that City's
radio scene, and it certainly is fine so far.  Remember, even today,
Spokane is not much bigger than Hartford/W. Hartford combined and the metro
area is no great shakes either.  Spokane must be one of the most over-radioed
cities in the country.  No wonder you reference stations that over the years
have gone silent (and you didn't even mention KLFF-AM 1590, Mead, WA.

=
Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com