Rumba: no ratings, but ad money?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:02:22 EDT 2007

I think the radio entity that runs WWZN is called "Vulcan Radio" or something
like that, and they recently sold their Los Angeles 50 KW outlet, so Mr.
Allen MAY be tiring of his radio venturing.  Speaking of ads, even
now that we're in EDST, I can still pick up WWKB-AM 1520 in Buffalo just
as Stephanie Miller is starting and I listen for about an hour-and-a-half
and the breaks are just LOADED with spots (one or two promos, almost no PSA's)
just the opposite of the WXKS-AM/WKOX progressive talk experience.

=
Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com