And from Cape Cod.....

Aaron Read readaaron@friedbagels.com
Wed Sep 27 12:15:14 EDT 2006

...an article in Monday's CCTimes about the discouraging lack of local
coverage by our radio stations.  I couldn't find the article on
capecodonline but have it.  An excerpt:

"Politicos and constituents alike were disappointed Tuesday night if
they turned to local radio stations for primary election results. No
station carried them."

Paul
Sandwich
Cape Cod

-------------------

Wha...?

I wasn't listening that evening, but I find it hard to believe that WBUR
wasn't carrying election results.  Their 1240AM signal from West
Yarmouth covers most of the Cape & Islands pretty well.

I would think WCAI/WNAN/WZAI would say something about them as well.

--

Aaron Read

Fried Bagels - Broadcast Radio & Web
Engineering & Operations Consultant