And from Cape Cod.....

Paul B. Currier paulcurrier@adelphia.net
Tue Sep 26 17:29:46 EDT 2006

Huh?  What has an accident (unpredictable) to do with an election (quite
well known in advance)????

Paul
Sandwich

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@mail.com>
To: "Paul B. Currier" <paulcurrier@adelphia.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: And from Cape Cod.....

Ok, cue the harp-glissando sound-effect:

Remember the controvery about a year-and-a-half ago when there
was a train derailment in Minot, ND and no station there was
broadcasting locally at the time to deliver the news that some
toxic material may have been emitted?  'Twas ever thus...or since
the Telecommunications act.

Paul

Sandwich

Cape Cod