Herald: Where have you gone Air America

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Fri Sep 22 01:36:15 EDT 2006

On 21 Sep 2006 at 2:45, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> In addition to the intermodulation factor with also nearby WWZN that
> Dan mentioned, the other possible reason would be in your radio. If
> you have a modern digital car tuner, many of them have an automatic
> attenuation circuit that reduces sensitivity when it receives
> extremely strong signals, such as when driving nearby transmitters.

Interestingly enough, when I drove to Lexington today, I didn't have
any problem as I drove by the towers on Route 2, but somewhere on
Waltham Street, just after I got off Route 2, there was a subdued
hash on 1430, no problem on 1200.  Later, as I got closer to Route 2,
there was some hash on 1200 for a short distance, but 1430 had
cleared.  It was nowhere near as bad as it was in the past.

--
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
may contain  privileged information.  If you are not the intended

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                            617.367.0468
  15 Court Square, Suite 210                  Fax 617.742.7581
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                 http://www.attorneyross.com