credit where credit is due

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:46:44 EDT 2006

This point not only pertains to AAR's success or lack thereof...
check the DCRTV link on fybush.com;  the local NFL football team's games
have been placed by the team owner on two suburban FM rimshotters and
a local AM with nighttime flea power.  However he made his fortune,
this owner didn't acquaint himself with the realities of radio
(not the first one to do so).  Here is programming that comes
with a huge built-in audience,but people there are apparently
giving up on the idea of Redskins games on the radio.