The Station nightclub plea deal

Donald A. donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 21:08:05 EDT 2006

#1.) Their lives are ruined.  They will probably never
work in any responsible field and have hundred of
civil suits pending.  They will probably live in
poverty and on the charity of others for the rest of
their life.

2.)  4 years in jail is hardly "getting away with it".
 (The brother who did not get jail time was not
involved in the running of the club.)

3.) It was an accident...not willful negligence.