The Station nightclub plea deal

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 16:10:49 EDT 2006

Unbelievable.  I cannot believe that these two guys
are going to actually get away with it.  I personally
knew Jimmy Gahan while he was a student and a disc
jockey at Nichols College's WNRC. And I was also a
good friend of the Latulippe family from many years
back. This tragedy  was all so avoidable.  If I were
the owners, I could never sleep well at night knowing
that their negligence may have cost some 100 people
their lives. Unbelievable.

http://radio.about.com/library/weekly/aa022503a.htm?terms=night+fire

http://www.boston.com/news/packages/nightclub_fire/victims/jgahan.htm

> Justice?