WILD AM&FM Underwriting Messages Still On Tavis Smiley Show

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Thu Sep 7 14:24:23 EDT 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:02:01 -0400 (EDT)
 "Stephanie Weil" <stephanie@gordsven.com> wrote:

>On Wed, September 6, 2006 23:43, Scott Fybush wrote:
>> Anybody know what Mrs. Nash is doing these days, and if
>she'd have any
>> interest in taking the AM back, probably for a lot less than
>R1 paid her
>> a few years ago?
>
>Probably happily retired and glad she was able to dump that
>pig for a nice
>price?  :)

WILD's signal might stink, but I'd say the station is hardly a
"pig."

ISTR Mrs. Nash also had some health problems, but that's my
faulty memory speaking.

Scott, do you think they'd unload it that cheap?