NERW Lead Story 9/4/06

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Sep 5 22:40:35 EDT 2006

This website was up late last week as the stunting began on 107.3.
Someone at CC/Rochester obviously messed up and put it online too soon.
  They quickly took it offline and started posting all of the "poetry"
that Scott mentioned (that mentioned Scott!)

It looks like they are finally ready to launch the station, even though
they are still in stunt mode.  My guess is they'll flip the switch
sometime tomorrow (Wednesday.)

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"