Fybush: GM flip in Phil. area to smooth jazz; 'KLB move

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:07:34 EDT 2006

Fybush reports that smooth jazz returns to Philly --thanks to the deal
that will land WKLB on 102.5 probably next month. As you'll recall,
Greater Media bought WCRB 102.5 from Charles River Broadcasting and
intends to put "Don't rock the jukebox, I wanna hear George
Jones/'Cause my heart ain't ready for the Rolling Stones" on that
freq...GM, forced to sell 99.5 due to ownership cap, made deal with
Nassau in a station swap: Nassau picking up 99.5 (classicial under
WCRB intellectual property) here, and GM gaining a station in NJ
(Philly market)

That GM operation, WTHK 97.5, will flip from rock to smooth jazz on NOV 15

http://www.fybush.com

So...does that mean Nov 15 will be the date when country moves to 102.5?