OK I Know What's The Frequency...Now What's The Station?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:33:48 EDT 2006

On 10/14/06, Laurence Glavin <lglavin@mail.com> wrote:
 noticed that the paper is avoiding the risk by publishing
> only the FREQUENCIES of such stations.

Yes--they mention 890 for the MLB playoffs, for example (though when
I'm working nights at the post office I'm lucky to pick up a station
from NY or Hartford instead...)
And one listing said "870" which I assume is from Portland..But yes,
no calls are given....

for a Dartmouth College game they list
> 1340 as the frequency, and that's in Hanover, NH.  This gets even odder
> when you check out the carrier of an American Hockey League game

True!