HD Radio Boston Area

Ken VanTassell kenwvt@gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:36:37 EDT 2006

    Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my purchase. The HD1 channels
sound great and switch to analog without any distraction. My question
was more of a technical nature as to why the HD portion is so much
weaker than the analog. A 30 mile radius seems a bit skimpy. When I'm
in a good signal area it is nice to have the additional commercial
free (for now) HD2 channels as well.
   This new radio also plays mp3/wma discs has a direct cable
connection for my mp3 player etc so I am pleased with it.

-Ken