WITS/Red Sox

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:14:45 EDT 2006

At this very minute I'm in the Pittsfield Public Liberry
after traversing the state listening to Stephanie Miller nearly
all the way.  A short distance after Worcester, I flipped from
AM 1200 which was just starting to fade, to AM 1600 near
Springfield.  It came in very clearly with seemingly no interference
from WUNR (or WWRL for that matter.)  This was close to mid-day.
I know that when I've gone the other was in the daytime, WPNI-AM
1430 tranmitting from my favorite Massachusetts place name Belchertown
can be heard under WXKS-AM.