local races...

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Oct 4 01:06:17 EDT 2006

On 3 Oct 2006 at 15:08, Don A. wrote:

> I don't know if any radio or TV outlet did a good job of covering the
> suburban races....
>
> I was watching a local race on Boston.com and went to bed thinking I
> knew the winner.
>
> What a surprise to find out the next afternoon when the local paper
> came out that the assumptions were wrong.

Once upon a time, our local Cablevision channel in Brookline used to
carry Town election results and even have remote cameras at the
election night parties of the winning and losing candidates for
Selectman.  That seems to have stopped since Comcast took over.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581