Donna Was On WBZ Last night

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Oct 1 13:35:33 EDT 2006

And yes, I know I've mentioned other appearances I was making, but
there is a part B to this one:  up until the last minute, I didn't
know if I would have enough voice to go on the air-- I was supposed
to be on with another guest from the symposium we are doing next
Saturday in Marshfield, and he had to cancel due to being ill.  There
is a nasty case of something going around, and it took a lot of cough
syrup and assorted cough drops for me to get through the show.  I do
hope I didn't sound horrible...