Gary Lapierre's Replacement

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Thu Nov 30 00:21:44 EST 2006

IIRC, Greg's father was Leif Jensen - booth announcer for WNAC--TV
Channel 7 in the early 70's when I was a mere summer replacement.
And Auntie Donna was working upstairs at WRKO.
Based on Leif's voice, I'd say the pipes were definitely inherited.
(Everyone pronounced it "lafe" - rhymes with safe)

Gary's Ice Cream wrote:
> I believe that I read somewhere that they were father and son.
>
> Doug Drown
  > I've sometimes wondered if Greg Jensen is related to the late Jim
Jensen,