Traditional Radio Broadcast Beverly vs. Salem Football on WMWM

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:48:14 EST 2006

> Yes, the mighty WMWM is here.  At least we'll give it a try.  Hopefully
> the web feed keeps up.  Just think, a little over a year ago, we didn't
> even have computers!

Amazing! I have even put a "click here to listen" link directly on the WMWM
site (which I run). The game is on as I write this (Beverly up 7-0);
due to weather conditions, it's tough for the broadcast team to keep
stats but it sounds fine
(thanks to ALL who are putting the broadcast together), Only wish we
could have given people more notice..