Traditional Radio Broadcast Beverly vs. Salem Football on WMWM

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Thu Nov 23 08:22:21 EST 2006

Bill O'Neill wrote:
> Roger Kolakowski wrote:
>> Brian Vita, has gotten
>> permission to broadcast live, Rick Moore's coverage of the game on Salem
>> State College's Radio Station WMWM 91.7.
> That is excellent news. And kudos to WMWM Salem Salem!
>
> Bill O'Neill
"The radio station so small, we can only afford two letters"
"The radio station that plays the music that we like....and we play it
until you like it!"
"More power than 2 60 watt light bulbs"

Yes, the mighty WMWM is here.  At least we'll give it a try.  Hopefully
the web feed keeps up.  Just think, a little over a year ago, we didn't
even have computers!

Brian Vita
WMWM Board Op