Could Jimmy Myers survive (even prosper) at WRKO?

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:04:05 EST 2006

Sid Schweiger <sid@wrko.com> wrote:
> The bigger question is whether my bosses would want to go through
> again
> what they just went through with John DePetro.  I seem to recall that
> repeated instances of opening-mouth-and-inserting-foot are why Myers
> hasn't stuck around in one place for very long.

Myers never went to the extremes that DePetro did -- namely using
homosexual slurs. Myers is more the type that just snapped on an
occasion or three.

He produces entertaining radio, since he's a good broadcaster. From
what I've heard, he also has been his own worst enemy.