Axe falls on WRKO news Dept.

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 20 01:52:36 EST 2006

On 18 Nov 2006 at 13:14, Donna Halper wrote:

> Randi Rhodes used to get excellent
> reaction but lately she is perceived as being too much into "endless
> rant" mode, a disease that also afflicts some of the less successful
> rightie talkers.

Funny, that's what I haven't liked about Ed Schultz when I've
listened to him.  Stephanie Miller goes into rants too, but she
manages to break it up with amusing routines, quotes, mimics by one
of her supporting cast, and other things.  And phone calls.

I think the hosts who have voices other than themselves on their show
sound better.  This is true of most shows.  I even liked LTAR better
when Bob had a guest.  When he talked by himself for the whole half-
hour, it tended to get dull.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581