Big Old 14" Reels for Automation......

Don A. Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 02:42:45 EST 2006

Does anyone know someone who has one of those big old reel-to-reel  machine
up and running....the ones that take those BIG 14-15" reels that were mainly
used for automation?

I realize that they are out of use in the industry....but wondering if some
hobbyist has a machine up and running.

I have an old aircheck done in real time from 25 years ago, that at the
time, I figured would be good to get a few hours on one reel.  (Did I ever
think that reel-to-reel tapes would go out of fashion?  Naaaahhhh!  )

Anyone on this list got any ideas if/where I can get this dubbed of onto a
CD or something?

Thanks!