WCRB/WKLB switch Dec 1?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Nov 12 14:55:24 EST 2006

On 11 Nov 2006 at 12:09, Shawn Mamros wrote:

> Speaking of which... It may be much ado about nothing, but I have
> noticed a subtle change in WBOS' prerecorded legal IDs lately.
> Previously, they used to say, "92.9, WBOS Brookline-Boston, a Greater
> Media station". They've just recently (within the last few weeks)
> dropped the "a Greater Media station" part.  Have the other stations
> done that, too?  If not, it makes me wonder if other changes might be
> brewing...

Well, while I've been listening to WKLB this weekend, I haven't
noticed any mention of Greater Media.

WCRB mentions the move to 99.5 with every liner and never says
anything about 102.5 any more.  WKLB still keeps calling itself
"Country 99.5."

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581