WCRN adds Red Sox, and the "Sweet Caroline" story

Wayne Carter wayne@vacationdreams.org
Thu Nov 9 13:25:01 EST 2006

	That is funny... where I live just outside Orlando it is the
norm in the local music clubs, instead of singing the "Bah bah bah"
part, to shout "This song sucks!"....
	I don't think anybody actually feels that way, I think they
just like shouting the phrase at Disney world...

	Wayne Carter