one final comment

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Nov 6 13:34:53 EST 2006

If this conversation about what is and is not permissible on the air
can resume, I'm very interested in knowing from PDs and announcers on
the list what if any guidance they have been given about what they
can say and what they can't say.

I'm not gonna participate much today-- my husband's dad just died
early this morning, after a long battle with cancer.  If any of you
nice folks wanna make a donation in his memory to the American Cancer
Society, his name was Frank Jacobik.  (My husband is Jon Jacobik, and
some of you have met him...)  I'll be back tomorrow, and thanks.