depetro comments

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 13:00:10 EST 2006

Daniel Billings <billings@suscom-maine.net> wrote:
> In the interest of full disclosure -- I am legal counsel for the
> campaign of
> Chandler Woodcock, the Republican nominee in the race.

Oh, Dan, how you have risen up the ladder. Remember us little people
when you go to Washington.

Back on-topic ...

In the case of Ross, I don't think you could've invited Christy Mihos
-- I think he would've been the Republican nominee had he stayed in the
party -- without inviting Ross, as the Greens are a relatively
respectable and well-recognized minor party.