depetro comments

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sun Nov 5 10:24:02 EST 2006

> > What am I missing?  The guy is knocking a politician in a nasty way.
> > If that is a firing offense, there are only a few talk show
> hosts that
> > would have a job.
>
> If he had said of Deval Patrick, "Will somebody tell that
> Black guy to go home," it would have been considered a racial
> slur and gotten him fired.  So why do you have so much
> trouble understanding why a slur on Grace Ross's
> homosexuality is a firing offense?

I think that the comment was in poor taste but not grounds for dismissal.
Does WRKO want edgy talk radio geared to the working man from Southie or do
they want politically correct, plain vanilla speak? Pick an audience and
cater to it.

Brian T Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4