depetro comments

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sat Nov 4 14:20:32 EST 2006

What am I missing?  The guy is knocking a politician in a nasty way. If that
is a firing offense, there are only a few talk show hosts that would have a
job.

John Stewart has made a career of making fun of politicians, including jokes
based on how they look physically.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine