depetro comments

Don A. Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 13:49:19 EST 2006

For those who didn't know what the comments were that got Depetro fired, it
was this:

According to a tape of his Thursday show, DePetro was venting about the
previous night's gubernatorial debate. "I could go now a lifetime without
Grace Ross," he said. "She has nerve. This whole business of 'well since
we're being ignored,' " he said, mocking Ross's effort to get equal time in
the debate.

"No, you're irrelevant. Get off the stage!" he continued, directing his
remarks to Ross. "I couldn't stand her at the end. At one point I was about
to yell: "Will somebody tell that fat lesbian to shut up. . . .

"Shut up. Go home," DePetro said. "Burger King is looking for another
third-shift person to work the grill. Enough."
<<