Thank you!

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Sun May 28 15:16:56 EDT 2006

Thanks to my fellow radio comrades for coming through last night and either
coming down to donate or sending me an e-mail asking how to support the
"Lowell Flood Relief Fund" sponsored by the Salvation Army.  Last night
hundreds of people either came to our 4-hour Radiothon or drove by and
dropped money into the SalArmy Kettle to help the victims of the Flood of
2006 here in Lowell.  Don't have final tally yet - the kettle is locked -
but it is stuffed with cash and checks!   Roger Kirk and his lovely better
half stopped by..........Dan Bouret (formerly of WCAP) was a huge help as
event producer and co-host.  So thanks again to everyone here on the list
who supported us!

-Gary Francis
WCAP  Lowell, MA

--