Spring Arbs Shockers - Now the Future of AM

R Trovato xtrovato@yahoo.com
Sat May 27 22:56:34 EDT 2006

> From: "Steve West"
> >>I have a theory... that no matter how optimistic people are about it,
once
> the audience leaves an AM station, for any reason, they DON'T COME BACK.
> Ever.  The reason:  thanks to all our electronic gadgetry today, the AM
band
> is almost unlistenable...

Well, with IBOC....whats to stop a station like 1510AM from going, say,
"Smooth Jazz"?   ...or 1330AM going back to Classical?

The audio would/should be CD quality...and indistinguishable from an FM
station, right?