WMEX question

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon May 22 18:54:11 EDT 2006

I just found an old undated photo of some folks at WMEX, one of whom looks
like the late Mac Richmond.  The only clue as to the photo's year is a
slogan on the wall-- "WMEX:  Home of Modern Radio."  I don't recall that as
a slogan from Mac's era-- they used Color Radio a lot and several other
slogans whenever they changed to new permutations of top 40.  But does
"modern radio" ring any bells, or did I find a picture from right when Mac
and his brothers bought the station in 1957?