Things needed for the WCAP reunion party

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Thu May 18 16:15:47 EDT 2006

As part of the June 10th WCAP 55th Birthday/Reunion party, I'm looking for
some of the theme songs some of the talent used to use.  One of the songs
had no words, other than "La la la la la la la, la la la la la...." etc.  It
was either called "I Think that I've Been Thinking About You", or "Go Go
Pogo".  Can't seem to find a copy of it - or even much about it on the net.
Can ayone help?

Gary Francis
Reunion Co-Organizer

--