whats up with HD radio

christopher fuccione chrisf01864@lycos.com
Thu May 18 13:09:35 EDT 2006

I've been hearing stuff about HD radio.  and I have a few questions.

1)Is there a monthly fee like satellite radio?

2) are the radios stationary for the house, for the car or portable like a Walkman?

3) I hear that stations that are out there now can have multiple stations at the same times.  So how are the choices. The music type I'm looking for are Contemporary Christian music, Gaelic(Irish), and show tunes.

Thank

Chris Fuccione