Soxless Boss

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Fri May 5 14:17:04 EDT 2006

Bostonradiowatch.com is reporting that the games will be moving from
WEEI to WRKO.  How does this make any sense?  It looks like Entercom is
doing this to prop up WRKO's paltry billings over the last couple of
years and to gravitate new listeners to 680.  I don't think much will
change in terms of coverage.  There will still be a gaping hole in
Metrowest at night where the Sox will be tough to pull in.  Plus, what
will Mike Adams have to talk about when most of his listeners are tuned
in to the Sox on WRKO?  Bruins?  Pats training camp talk?  Boring.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"