Soxless Boss

John Francini francini@mac.com
Fri May 5 13:21:36 EDT 2006

Well, published reports had the Entercom CEO personally taking over
the negotiations with John Henry, et al, and numbers as high as $20
Million have been discussed.

This was, of course, the subject of great mirth on yesterday's Big
Show, as Glenn and company compared how much money Entercom corporate
was willing to throw around compared to their inability to get {cups,
replacement light bulbs, a TiVo box, etc.}

--
----
John Francini <mailto:francini@mac.com>