New England classical stations

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Mar 28 18:25:03 EST 2006

On 28 Mar 2006 Garrett Wollman wrote:

> People are starting to wonder about the delay in closing the deal for
> WCRB.  Normally a deal like this would be done by now, but they
> haven't even filed with the FCC yet, which suggests that Charles River
> and Greater Media are still haggling (over the price, I would bet).

I wonder whether someone took a good look at Theodore Jones's trust
and decided there's a legal impediment there after all.  Jones said
he had set up a trust that would keep WCRB classical, and I've always
suspected that they were dismissing it much too easily.

> I should have photos of the WCRB/WFCC/WCN studios up on the site some
> time this week.

WCN?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581