New England classical stations

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Mar 28 18:08:51 EST 2006

I've only heard snippets of this show and didn't find it compelling.
I checked out the show's link at wgbh.org and noted that it's
an hour-long show that could easily be ported to some other
time period, let's say Sunday at 10:00 pm.  That period has been turned
over to non-jazz/blues programming already.  If September comes, and it
appears no station is offering the traditional BSO Saturday night
broadcast,  I think the partisans of Beethoven et al. will outnumber
the wordplay aficionados.