WBOQ runs announcements of Red Sox coverage this summer

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 03:51:50 EST 2006

WBOQ already has run a Grapefruit League game or two. And as I was
listening they
went into a break and I heard Jim Cutler's voice saying "Red Sox
Baseball--WEEI"...
yes, stations on the Red Sox Network understand that they'll mention
WEEI's calls
whenever they mention the name of the network, but I would have
thought WBOQ would have
cut out the _other_ reference to WEEI...